June 28, 2011

A thought for Tuesday

No. I'm not starting a daily theme. Although, Monday Morning Meditations are here to stay.

It's just. A while back, I mentioned how all my TV show seasons were over so I had nothing to worry about. No reason to sit in front of the TV all night. Well... that was before Tuesdays happened.

"Combat Hospital"  started last week and so far, I like it. It's definitely no "Grey's Anatomy," but I might be able to stick with this one.

Then there's "Pretty Little Liars" (very Gossip Girl-esq) and "The Nine Lives of Chloe King."

Yes, yes I know... I've fallen into the trap of ABC Family.  I really don't know why I find myself watching these shows except that they're based off of young adult novel series.

We all know I'm a nut over children's/YA lit and that some day I'll write a novel for the genres. So I guess I'm considering it research. What's out there, right now, on the market? And what is it about these series that market them for television?

No definite answers yet.
Except that sometimes I think I haven't outgrown being a teen.

All I know is that I can't change the channel.