July 8, 2012

Weekend Ramblings? That’s right. I’m back.

I’m going to confess to you that my lack of posting over the past three days is directly related to my lack of running.

Yes, I said it.

Lack. Of. Running.

I woke up Wednesday (my off day) to a weird pain below my outer, right knee, so I decided to take a couple of days off from running just to be cautious.

I guess I didn’t realize that would cause me to take a few days off from blogging as well.

However, I’ve been up to lots of things this weekend, and I can’t wait to share them with you.

Things like getting back on my bike, tackling some interior decorating, cooking up a storm, and road tripping.

But that’s all for tomorrow.

So go enjoy what’s left of your weekend. I’m digging into some Creole food and leaving you with my new portrait.

 

Happy Running, friends!

________________
Seek Peace. Choose Joy.