June 7, 2012

Thought for a Thursday: Gratitude

 

My days should be filled with this prayer.

 

But most days aren’t

I worry. I stress. I get anxious. I complain.

When honestly, the mornings I wake up and I have breath and I can move and I can love…

those are days some people do not or will not ever get.

Today is Thursday, and it’s slowly been becoming a day when I meditate and reflect and share gratitude.

And after two tests, 1 quiz, and a week of reading… I would normally be giving extra thanks.

But I’m throwing those things aside today and simply being.

 

Because thankfulness… it isn’t always something to express in words.

It’s something to just be.

Passing the Baton: What causes you to simply be? Or are you like me and have trouble pausing, and breathing, and taking in the things we take for granted? What is one thing you are thankful today that without it, you wouldn’t be you?

_______________
Seek Peace. Choose Joy. Breath Hope. Live Faith.